Today is the 1st of October.
I hope you will take the time to read these articles and share them with your friends and family. If people begin to look for good news they will find good news.
Let’s start a trend of positive news.
Here are some good stories to change your world.
- CVS to Limit Opioid Prescriptions, Expand Disposal Service That’s Returned 100 Tons of Drugs
- Ogden man says best friend rescued him after dogs attacked
- Young boy granted wish of becoming a policeman for a day
- Little girl saved after being dropped from a bridge
- Compassion, persistence lead to improbable rescue of one tough pooch on Colorado mountain
- Newest member of the Canine Airport Therapy Squad at DIA is a cat
- Seeing Through the Lens of Good
- Honest stranger leaves wallet stuffed with cash in letterbox
- How Organic Farmers are ‘Gaining Ground’
- Childhood cancer survivor returns to Atlanta hospital as nurse more than 20 years later
- NeuroGroove Race Day provides thrilling experience for veterans, civilians suffering from spinal cord injuries
- Mystery couple picking up tabs at Pennsylvania restaurant
- Corporate donations for Hurricane Maria relief top $24 million
Copyright 2017 Positive News For You