Today is the 12th of October.
I hope you will take the time to read these articles and share them with your friends and family. If people begin to look for good news they will find good news.
Let’s start a trend of positive news.
Here are some good stories to change your world.
- Meet the New York City Groomer Giving Free Haircuts to Help Shelter Dogs Get Adopted
- ‘You never give up’: ‘Butterfly Boy’ leaves hospital
- Helping veterans with golf, service dogs
- Maine boy battling cancer asks for Halloween cards
- She once struggled to learn English. Now this Cuban-American student is headed to MIT
- Drinking this South Florida beer could mean $100,000 for the battered Florida Keys
- Miss Amazing pageant brings visibility to girls with disabilities
- Lost toy finally reunited with his best friend
- Tail-Waggin’ Tutors Help Struggling Young Readers Improve Their Reading Skills
- Champion Swimmer Shares Her Son’s Story Of Hope And Survival As She Swims Across America!
- Lutherville teen awarded major prize for his charity work
- Abandoned dog dragging 6-pound tumor gets second chance at life
- Texas inmates pool commissary funds to donate $53G to Hurricane Harvey relief
- Lane Johnson donating proceeds from merchandise to Philly schools
- Moving story shows you can depend on the kindness of Wrigley bleacher strangers
- Want to Get One-Of-A-Kind Car Gear and Help Those Affected by the Hurricanes?
- Kind Cubs fans help elderly couple enjoy playoff game
- DR. SKIP RIZZO AND THE RISE OF MEDICAL VR THERAPY
- Pechanga offers freestyles to those donating hair for cancer survivors
- Doomsday prepper sends all of his food to Puerto Rico
- Tsilya Gershman Zaslavsky – Holocaust Survivor
Copyright 2017 Positive News For You