Today is the 22nd of October.
I hope you will take the time to read these articles and share them with your friends and family. If people begin to look for good news they will find good news.
Let’s start a trend of positive news.
Each day I collect stories that reveal the goodness of people.
I hope you will take the time to check them out and share this page with others.
Here are some good stories to change your world.
- Netherlands to Build Roads With Recycled Plastic From the Ocean
- NFL Player Donates Entire 2017 Salary To Educational Charities
- WWII Ship Transformed into Giant Artificial Coral Reef – and it’s Magnificent
- Look at this K9 cop helping man in distress on swing set
- Boy Gives Away Lemonade and 100 Free Donuts to Police “Superheroes”
- Animal oxygen masks saved furry lives during Allentown blaze that displaced 19 cats
- Watch Groom’s Emotional Response to Seeing Bride Finally Walk Down The Aisle
- Napa family finds missing cat after home destroyed in wildfire
- Milford eatery has jawdropping message on front door
- Modelling debut for boy, 11, with Down’s syndrome
- Spanish Chef Has Served Nearly 1.5 Million Meals To Hungry Puerto Ricans, Surpassing the American Red Cross’s Efforts
- Kitten scanner: The fun-sized MRI machine changing lives at Monash Children’s Hospital
- B.C. senior picks up garbage for fun, wins award
- 7-month-old saved by fishermen in Sacramento River
- Hikers Dig Deep To Save Dog From Abandoned Mine
- Aaron Pedersen hails ‘unsung heroes’, shares his own story in National Careers Week
- In its new timeline, Twitter will end revenge porn next week, hate speech in two
- Shoes gift to homeless man is ‘passed on’ around world
- Sheriff’s deputy praised for teaching preschoolers 911 song and dance
- Young subscribers flock to old media
- Homeless Puerto Rican teen spends birthday helping hurricane victims
- Florida toddler pulled out of hot car after accidentally locking himself inside
- ‘Fish Doctor’ refuses to give up after stranger helps cover the work of vandals
- Georgia man, 93, eats lunch daily next to photo of late wife
Copyright 2017 Positive News For You