(Snow in the Northeast!)
Keep us on top
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
I am posting a story about a teen with autism who was inundated with cards. Last year I wrote about a young man with cancer who wanted Halloween cards as it was the last holiday he would see. Overwhelmed with responses.
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Check out our Valentines Day Specials ❤❤❤❤❤
- Bear Project Challenges
- Food Establishments Changing Communities
- Words, Actions, and Deeds Change Everything
- Organic Farming Booms in Bulgaria and Croatia
- Fourteenth time the charm? Mother of 13 sons expecting another child
- Watch World’s Tallest Man and Shortest Woman Meet For the First Time
- Sharing the love: Valentines pour in for children in hospital
- Internet Falls in Love With Wholesome Dad Who Hides $20 Whenever He Visits Daughter’s Home
- Off-duty N.J. State Police trooper saves choking infant
- 9 Super Bowl Ads That Will Inspire Your Day and Make You Laugh Out Loud
- School-based aquaculture programs provide hands-on lessons
- Mom Ends Up Marrying Stranger She Thought Was Trying To Kidnap Her Kids During a Blizzard
- ‘Gives me hope’: Police help teen after lacrosse gear stolen
- Former Eagles Player Was Traded Last Year And It Saved His Life. The Eagles’ Owner Is Giving Him A Ring
- Texas middle school student drives school bus to safety after driver has medical emergency
- Doctors in Colorado prescribe books to children to boost literacy skills
- Blind man with fear of dogs to get helpful and small ‘guide horse’
- Girl Scouts Selling Cookies at Pot Dispensaries is Genius
- Hero donates 200 bottles of water to patients after huge mains leak
- Drake donates $25,000 to Miami high school, gives $50,000 scholarship to college student
- Surgery helped him lose almost 500 pounds. Now insurance won’t help remove excess skin.
- Falcon Heavy: Elon Musk’s giant SpaceX rocket makes triumphant launch
- Women’s suffrage: Labour will pardon suffragettes convicted while fighting for right to vote, says Jeremy Corbyn
- ISPs must follow net neutrality in New Jersey, governor declares
- I Was a Homeless Teen Who Became an Award-Winning Wedding Photog
- From Foster Child to Ministry: DiPina to Bring Powerful Message to CHHSM Opening Worship and Consecration of UCC’s Deaconess Center for Child Well-Being in St. Louis
- 16-Year-Old LGBT Activist Publishing Anti-Bullying Teacher’s Guide
- How Des Moines schools’ new director reinvented the school lunch
- Watching David Attenborough documentaries just as good for you as mindfulness, study finds
- As cocoa and coffee wilt, Cameroon’s farmers spice up their harvest
- Make-A-Wish grants moon flight for 4yo Dwayne Franke who lives with epilepsy
- Scientists Find Chemical That Regrows Hair at Record Rate – And it Happens to Be in McDonald’s Fries
- Teen delivers hundreds of solar lamps to Puerto Ricans without power
- This 13-year-old boy gave his Children’s Wish to bless others.
- India Wants to Give Half a Billion People Free Health Care
- Puerto Rican couple gifted new car after relocating to Wichita
- Man transforms his home into a sanctuary for 300 cats
- Woman Ends Up With Dog She Had To Give Up As A Child
- ER doctor doubles as punk rock frontman
- Heartfelt Letter From 5-Year-old Causes Restaurant Chain to Swap Plastic Straws for Paper
- Snowboarder goes from coma to winter Olympics medal contender🇺🇸
- Bill Koch says next U.S. Olympic medal in cross-country skiing is overdue 🇺🇸
- Pastor eases onto icy pond to rescue dog
- Animals are using Colorado’s wildlife crossings, reducing collisions, CDOT says
- How Titanic stars Kate Winslet, Leonardo DiCaprio saved the life of a cancer patient who .
- Teen to give kidney to sick grandfather after searching years for a match
- Personal trainer and coach thwarts Mililani purse-snatching
- Child brings Amtrak rescuers donuts after train crash kills at least 2, injures 116
- Liberia’s George Weah slashes his salary and vows to change ‘racist’ constitution
- MEDITATION IS COMMON IN MANY RELIGIONS
- WVU fans help anthem singer after mic fails
- Carlsbad man, 102, sets world zip-lining record
- Cardiff runner maps out ‘thank you’ for donated organ
- Supportive Friends Come Together With Wine and Wedding Dresses For ‘Divorce Party’
- Global Medical Relief Fund Cares for War-Torn Kids Living in Staten Island Home
- Men on Norway’s Soccer Team Take Wage Cut So Women Players Earn…
- Cracker Barrel-loving couple visits restaurant’s first California location
- Group of 5 Friends Who Attended Every Super Bowl Now Down to 4 After Member Dies Just Before Game
- Man’s goal to shake hands with someone in every state
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
Have you read our article on this project?
Give $5? (If you would like to give more, click on the donation button to the right. Or just change the number of items. Depending on the donation amount, I do have some gifts.)
Buy A Bear For A Child-Your purchase will go to a child.
- Books from author Lee Johndrow
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles – Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2018 Positive News For You