Maybe you embrace the 11th of February on behalf of your guitar. Perhaps you are an inventor. maybe my favorite is “Don’t Cry Over Spilled Milk” day. Some celebrate today on behalf of autism. While some celebrate InternationaI Marriage Day, still others call it Satisfied Staying Single Day. Regardless of what you call it or how you celebrate it, let’s make it a special day and pay it forward!
Let’s Talk PINK
(Not the singer at the Super Bowl, though she had a great performance, despite recovering from the flu.)
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit out merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
I have posted a story about a teen with autism who was inundated with cards. Last year I wrote about a young man with cancer who wanted Halloween cards as it was the last holiday he would see. Overwhelmed with responses.
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Check out our Valentines Day Specials ❤❤❤❤❤
- Bear Project Challenges
- Food Establishments Changing Communities
- Blue Skies for Days in China’s Capital Spark Joy: “I have never seen Beijing like this.”
- Olympic Games Open With Show of Fire, Ice, and Calls For Harmony
- Words, Actions, and Deeds Change Everything
- OxyContin maker will stop marketing opioid products to doctors amid scrutiny
- Dark, Spooky Highway Underpass Transformed into Colored Tunnel of Music
- Young Man With Down Syndrome Starts Million Dollar Company, Spreads Happiness Through Socks
- ‘Hospital overwhelmed us with kindness.’ Man waiting for heart transplant gets to attend daughter’s wedding
- Newly arrived baby shares birthday with mom, grandmother
- Why a Big Utility Is Embracing Wind and Solar
- News Anchor Announces On-Air That He is Helping to Forgive Over $1 Million in Medical Debt
- CVS raises minimum wage for workers to $11, credits Trump tax cuts
- How an ordinary science teacher became an icon among educators
- Olympic skier will carry brother’s ashes in opening ceremony tribute
- Farthest photos ever taken, from nearly 4 billion miles away
- Lollipop man’s high-five ban lifted in U-turn
- He walked 2,594 miles to raise money for Parkinson’s, surviving dog attacks and windstorms
- This Real Heart-Wrenching Story of Hachiko, An Akita Dog And His Remarkable Loyalty Will Force You To Adopt A Dog
- Dog Leads Confused Owner To Missing Elderly Woman Knee-Deep In Dark Pond Water
- Donation from Paso Robles hotel eliminates school lunch debt for entire district
- Nephew of Fallen Officer Is Sworn In as Honorary Member of Police Department
- Peter Dutton chokes back tears during interview
- With extraordinary political optics, Winter Olympics begin
- Tim Tebow Hosts Prom For 90,000 Special Needs Students Around The Globe
- One of America’s oldest servers hasn’t slowed down yet
- Empty government buildings can be homeless shelters, India top court says
- EU lawmakers urge review of summer clock changes
- At the PyeongChang Olympics Opening Ceremonies, Korea unifies for a historic selfie
- Georgian College cancels diploma in homeopathy
- Lost and found! Milwaukee police officer, father help traveling nurse in need
- One-third of Ontario college and university students receive free tuition grants
- Deputies help deliver baby at Florida State Fair
- ‘I Had To Make Sure She Was Here For This’: Man Brings Wife’s Remains To Eagles Parade
- Heroes of Shanghai Starbucks blaze honoured by local government
- Cancer and fall can’t keep 89 year old away from Enfield Tapliners tap dancing group
- Egalitarian Gallery: New York Curators Combat Elitism, Exhibit Everything
- R-ED-Y TO BE A DAD Ed Sheeran reveals he’ll QUIT music as soon as he has children with fiancée Cherry Seaborn
- What happened when a photographer asked strangers to embrace
- Fertility ‘breakthrough’ as human eggs grown in lab for first time
- ‘Heart sisters’ bond lives on, even after one’s death
- Newbie rescue dog hero in Hualien quake
- The folktale resurgence
- Company to pay family of worker who died after overnight shift
- Fizzably different: the ethical cola brand that’s transforming the world’s most popular soft drink
- AZ Humane Society has saved 60K lives in last 4 years
- Meet the record-breaking high school class with 44 sets of twins
- Lotto winner gives away half his winnings
- Teacher adopts former student and his brother
- Kate Winslet, Leonardo DiCaprio help ‘save the life’ of 28-year-old mom with cancer
- Running gives 81-year-old Holocaust survivor the strength to tell his story
- Wausau officer raises donations to buy veteran a new chair
- Fire victims get generous donation from woman touched by story
- Selfless boy, 11, from Bristol cares for dad with mental health issues while coping with school
- How Mindfulness Shattered My Pain Perception
- Despite frigid temperatures, Tonga’s flag bearer shows up shirtless again at Winter Olympics opening ceremony
- He heard ‘My baby!’ and came to the rescue, then disappeared. The family finally found him
- Puerto Rico in Line for Nearly $5 Billion in Federal Aid for Medicaid
- Fallen Soldier’s Child Gets Escort To Daddy-Daughter Dance
- Hamilton-area couple wins $23.3-million Lotto 6-49 jackpot
- Will Smith Made A Parody Of His Son’s Music Video. Read What Jaden Wrote In Response
- Valentine’s Day takes on special meaning for parents of hospitalized babies
- When Mom Cancels Appointment to Take Care of Sick Son, Company Sends Her Flowers
- Michigan football, ChadTough deliver $211K check for pediatric brain tumor research
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
Have you read our article on this project?
Give $5? (If you would like to give more, click on the donation button to the right. Or just change the number of items. Depending on the donation amount, I do have some gifts.)
Buy A Bear For A Child-Your purchase will go to a child.
- Books from author Lee Johndrow
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles – Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2018 Positive News For You