Positive News Stories to start your day! (Extra mile)
Today Is Extra Mile Day!
Extra Mile Day celebrates the capacity we each have to create positive change in families, organizations, communities and ourselves when we “go the extra mile.”
It’s a day to clap for individuals and organizations who are “going the extra mile” in volunteerism and service to make the world a bit better for the rest of us.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Your life doesn’t get better by chance, it gets better by change.” Jim Rohn
- Muskoka man, 80, fights off bear that broke into cottage with his fists, wins bravery award
- Luke Bryan Pulls Over To Help Woman Change Her Tire
- Yuengling Beer Delivers Truckload of Lager to 106-Year-old Woman Who Drinks a Can Every Day (WATCH)
- –Mister Rogers is surrounded by kids in a Florida college’s new statue
- The 17-year-old making films fun for deaf children
- New video project giving thanks to health care workers