Positive News Stories to start your day! Chocolate Day!
Today Is National Chocolate Day!
How to Observe National Chocolate Day
National Chocolate Day must be celebrated by eating chocolate! Try one of the many types of candy bars or other treats mentioned in the holiday’s description. If you want to be health-conscious, try some dark chocolate. If you don’t want to just eat a chocolate bar, there are many other chocolate desserts you could make! Keep an eye out for chocolatiers and stores offering deals on chocolate today.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Be a practical dreamer, backed by action.” Bruce Lee
- Steelers’ Najee Harris helps renovate California homeless shelter: ‘It was good to go back’
- Bagel Shop Owner Shaves Head To Show Customer She’s Not Alone
- –Scientists used a tiny brain implant to help a blind teacher see letters again
- Therapy dog helps Eastern High School students with reading struggles
- ‘There Are No Unimportant Jobs’: Former FBI Boss Becomes School Bus Driver During Shortage
- Bride’s dad invites her stepdad to help walk her down the aisle
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! ?)