Happy Monday! Make the most of your day!
Today is Individual Rights Day!
The day marks the birth date of John Locke, the philosopher who first prominently argued that a human being has a fundamental property right based upon his status as a sovereign person and that it is the government’s role to defend that right and not to treat its citizens as slaves.
Your daily thought!
“Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” Confucius
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- Former ‘Buried Life’ star Ben Nemtin helping others discover their true goals
- Keanu Reeves Bumps Into Wedding Party and Stays For ‘Couple of Whiskies’ and Conversations in Pub
- –Earth-packed tire walls prove as structurally sound as concrete | Used car tires are a massive, non-biodegradable landfill problem – and a huge opportunity in construction
- LA Students Surprise Teacher With New Car After Secret Fundraiser
- Scientists discover surprise anticancer properties of common lab molecule
- A Motorcycle Ride And Elm City Brewing For Lunch
- Finding Great Food In The Monadnock Region – Discover Your New Culinary Journey
- Chamber Podcast With Cheetah Design Studio
- 3 Tips To Help Your Kids Crush College By Kristina Ellis
- Do I Need A Will Or A Trust?- Dave Ramsey
- How To Save Money On Back-To-School Shopping By Rachel Cruze
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Help us help you!