Positive News Stories to start your day! Clean up the earth!
Today Is Clean Up the Earth Day!
Clean Up the Earth Day takes place exactly six months after Earth Day. It is a day to reflect on the progress that has been made to make a cleaner world since that holiday, and a day to redouble efforts to make the world a cleaner place in the future.
How to Observe Clean Up the Earth Day
Clean Up the Earth Day should be spent reflecting on how well you have worked to take care of the earth and environment since the last Earth Day. It is a day to refocus on the goals of that day, to carry you forward another half a year until Earth Day comes around again next Spring. If nothing else, the day should be spent cleaning up the earth a bit, such as by picking up garbage in your neighborhood.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness, and fears.” Glenn Clark
- ‘Sharing the Sun’ market report details massive growth. More & more Americans gaining access to clean energy through community solar. Those unable to install it are still able to cut their electric bills through community projects
- Good Samaritan Returns Stolen Crystal
- Radha Rao covers John Legend’s hit single “All of Me” at almost every set she plays in Boston. Then one day John Legend showed up.
- ‘It All Worked!’ Ship Collects 20,000 Pounds Of Trash From Ocean
- Internet Sleuth Solves 45-Year Guitar Mystery Returning the Beloved ’57 Gretsch to a Rock Idol
- –Wes Anderson Designed a Luxury Train Car – and It Looks Like Something out of His Movies
- Baby races to the fridge as it opens in adorable viral video
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! ?)