Positive News Stories to start your day! Care about you!
Today Is National I Care About You Day!
Humans naturally are social creatures. They crave meaningful friendships, romantic relationships, and positive interactions with everyone they come into contact with. National I Care About You Day gives them the opportunity to show their care for everyone in their lives, both those they know and strangers they pass by on the street. Not only do celebrants of the day tell others they care for them today, they demonstrate their care with actions.
How to Observe National I Care About You Day
There are numerous ways that you can show care for others today:
- Tell those in your life that you care for them, that you are grateful for them, and that they are special and life wouldn’t be the same without them.
- Ask someone if they need a ride.
- Let someone go ahead of you in line or open a door for them.
- Buy someone a meal.
- Rake someone’s leaves or mow their grass.
- Give someone a gift.
- Volunteer at an organization that helps people in need in your community.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission. “Do not wish for an easy life. Wish for the strength to endure a difficult one.” Bruce Lee
- Dads spend time in Louisiana high school after 23 students were arrested in string of violence
- 24-Year Old From Turkey Holds Guinness World Record for Tallest Living Woman
- Don’t Rake Those Leaves: Good for Your Yard, and Good For the Planet
- –Meet the 2-year-old going viral for her positive affirmations on social media
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! ?)