Positive News Stories to start your day!
Today is Use Less Stuff Day!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes “If “You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” Marcus Aurelius
- Man Turns Old Car Tires Into Cozy Beds For Stray Dogs And Cats
- Ring camera catches jogger rescuing pets from California house fire: ‘Special kind of person’
- ‘We Are All Set For Year 6’: Wholesome Thanksgiving Tradition Continues
- Looking for an Inspiring Holiday Gift? Check Out this Kindness Book That Benefits Charity
- –Teacher builds school desks, furniture for children in need
- There’s A Link Between Being Kind To Others And Happiness, UBC Researcher Says
- Camping in Churches: Travelers Can Rent Ancient Unused Churches in UK to Help Pay for Their Upkeep
- This library lets you borrow people instead of books. It just may help bridge our bitter divisions
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.