Has someone wronged you over the past year? Did they do something so bad that it almost seemed unforgivable? Have you done something that you think you can’t be forgiven for? Today is for forgiving others who have wronged you, and for being forgiven. The day is about true forgiveness—it’s about an inward opening of the heart, not just an outward display. If everyone would pause and celebrate Forgiveness Day, the world would be a better place.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )