Today is…National All Or Nothing Day
Today is a day to stop thinking about something you’ve been deliberating doing and to finally decide if you are going to do it or not. If you decide to do it, don’t go at it delicately, but put your whole being into it. If you decide not to do it, then don’t think about it again; you’ve made your decision to do “nothing” and you need to stick with it. Make your decision now and move forward with whatever you decide. Today is for overcoming fears, taking on new challenges, and being confident in the decisions that you make. Most people say the day is for going for something, not for deciding not to do it, but only you know if you have what it takes. Now get moving, it’s all or nothing.
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )