Positive News Stories to start your day!
Constitution Day and Citizenship Day
Constitution Day and Citizenship Day “commemorate the formation and signing on September 17, 1787, of the Constitution and recognize all who, by coming of age or by naturalization, have become citizens.” If September 17 takes place on a weekend or on another holiday, Constitution Day and Citizenship Day are observed on a nearby weekday. On the day, the president traditionally issues a proclamation calling on government officials to display the flag on government buildings, and calls for the day to be observed in schools and other places with appropriate ceremonies. Events and activities take place around the country, and civil and education groups provide citizens with educational resources about the Constitution.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Waste no more time arguing about what a good person should be. Be one.”Marcus Aurelius
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )
Thank these advertisers for their support of Positive News For You, by letting them know you appreciate them. (And spending money with them doesn’t hurt either!)