Happy Saturday! Be The Change You Want To See in the world today!
Today is National Love Our Children Day!
Let’s hear how you will make this happen.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“The only way you are going to have success is to have lots of failures first.” Sergey Brin
- Gamers and gaming companies have donated $151M to Ukraine
- Ukrainian American school custodian in GA stunned by student artwork honoring Ukraine
- All of J.R.R. Tolkien’s Paintings and Maps Are Now Online to Inspire Adventure
- Alabama police officers’ hilarious ‘attempt’ at creating 1st TikTok video goes viral
- Woman’s Act Of Kindness Saves Family’s Vacation After Online Plea
- –Virginia woman digs through trash to retrieve $110K winning lottery ticket
- 10-Year-old Finds Medieval Priory Seal Within Minutes of Using Metal Detector and Gets $5,000 For it
- NY man cycling to all 50 states reaches Florida, loses 30 pounds, inspires others
- Boy Who Once Fit in the Palm of a Hand Goes Home After 460 Days in the NICU — and Gets a Parade!
- Stadium full of North Carolina soccer fans sings National Anthem as part of new tradition
- Mom fakes Starbucks order to surprise barista daughter
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.