Positive News Stories to start your day!
Today is… Curious Events Day
Curious Events Day is a time to be curious, especially about things that can be described as “curious events.” These are baffling and unexplained events and occurrences that have taken place or continue to take place all around the world. Some of these things are small and personal, like knowing where all the missing socks go, or finding out why people open their mouth while applying mascara. Some are considered by many to be conspiracy theories, such as if Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster are real. Then there are life’s big questions, such as those dealing with how the Earth came into formation, if there is intelligent life beyond it, and what happens when you die. Today we think and learn about, and maybe even try to solve some of these “curious events.”
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.”Henry David Thoreau
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )
Thank these advertisers for their support of Positive News For You, by letting them know you appreciate them. (And spending money with them doesn’t hurt either!)