Today is…National Retro Day
National Retro Day was created for us to look back on a time before the internet, smartphones, and social media—a simpler time without distractions that is sometimes called “the good ol’ days.” Besides being a day to celebrate all things retro, the overarching goal is to focus more on those we are with instead of on our phones. It is a day to create memories and live in the moment with them, instead of being distracted by notifications or using technology to share those moments with the rest of the world. Both those who want to relive a past era and those who want to know what that time was like take part in celebrating.
“Listen to your instinct, grab the opportunity when it presents itself and then give it your all.” Helen Mirren
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )