Celebrate ALL Cultures And ALL People.
Today is International Day for Tolerance.
How to Observe International Day for Tolerance
Here are a few ideas on how to observe the day:
- Learn about the UNESCO-Madanjeet Singh Prize for the Promotion of Tolerance and Non-Violence and see who has received it in the past.
- Check to see if the United Nations is hosting official events.
- Combat intolerance by fighting for education and access to information, by making sure you are individually aware of your own level of tolerance, and by looking for solutions to intolerance on a local scale.
- Read a book that embraces positive change and diversity or share a children’s book that promotes tolerance with a child.
- Watch a film that explores the theme of tolerance.
And you can check out one of local wineries here in NH The Summit Winery.
Your daily thought!
“Be the friend you wish you had.”
Today’s Positive News Stories
>Secrets can be ‘energizing’ as long as the news is positive, says study from Columbia University professor
SOME OF OUR LATEST
Revolutionize Your Shopping Experience With Immersive 360VR Technology!
These folks are advertisers and sponsors here at Positive News For You. Please thank them.