Today is…Festival of Life in the Cracks Day
Festival of Life in the Cracks Day celebrates the first signs of spring weather, such as sprouts of greenery that come up from cracks in sidewalks. It is a day to celebrate rebirth and renewal in life, and it is a day to see beauty and life everywhere. Festival of Life in the Cracks Day is not for sitting inside, but for venturing out and celebrating with your neighbors, and seeing beauty in life, even if it is found in cracks on the ground.
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )