Today is…Be a Kid Again Day (This is my day!!!)
This is a day dedicated to looking at the world as though you were still a child. It is a day to let your guard down and be a little silly, and remember the simple things in life from your childhood. As adults we worry so much about how others perceive us, and we many times don’t slow down to enjoy the moment. It’s a day to not worry as much, and to just go with the flow.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )