Happy Wednesday! Let’s make the world better!
Today is Volunteer Recognition Day!
An army of volunteers is making the world a better place.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
““You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.” Andrew Murphy
- Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively’s Group Effort Initiative is working with Netflix to hire people from underrepresented communities in film and television production jobs.
- How an innovative wheelchair helps this man stand tall
- Colorado deputy ‘bravely’ uses car to stop wrong-way driver saving lives: authorities
- Stranger Buys Expensive Sneakers For Teen With Autism
- 3 Easy Houseplants Can Instantly Reduce Air Pollutant by Up to 20%
- –National Parks icon Betty Reid Soskin retires as park ranger at 100 years old
- Seattle street barber gives out more than just free haircuts
- New Jersey firefighters rappel down elevator shaft in daring rescue of 6 trapped children
- Ultra Efficient ‘Tandem’ Solar Panels Ditch the Silicone to Absorb More of the Sun’s Spectrum With Less Energy
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.