Happy Saturday! Go and enjoy friends and family!
Today is International Hamburger Day!
Celebrate the day by eating a hamburger! Even if you are a vegetarian, veggie burgers are an option! You could go out to eat for a hamburger—make sure to check for deals taking place for International Hamburger Day. Chances are that you live in a state that has one of the 100 best burgers in America. You could also stop at Louis’ Lunch for one, where Louis Lassen may have served the first burger. Since today is an international holiday, it would also be fitting to do some traveling and try one of the best burgers in the world. You could always make your own burgers as well. If you want to get creative, try a recipe you’ve never tried before.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“If you have everything under control, you’re not moving fast enough.” Mario Andretti
- ‘Pure joy’: Grandma earns college degree at age 84
- Pool noodle fight over the name Josh attracts hundreds, again | AP News
- Georgia gives US solar panel manufacturing a big boost with a new factory
- Oklahoma game warden hailed as hero after rescuing man sucked into water vortex
- Skyrocket Your Productivity With These 6 Thinking Patterns
- Iceland Trots Out Service That Lets Horses Reply to Work Emails While You’re On Vacation
- Kids teach friend to ride bike
- Stranger Sends Little Girl A Letter And Gifts From Her ‘Daddy In Heaven’
- –Japanese Americans planted a rose bush at a WW II internment camp. Now it’s blooming again
- Man’s double hand transplant is “space-age stuff”
- Parents must be calm when explaining tragedy
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.