Happy Tuesday! Permission to go the beach!
Today is National Beach Day!
How to Observe National Beach Day
Celebrate the day by going to the beach! It doesn’t matter if it is a beach at an ocean or at a lake. Go out for a swim or simply lay on a beach towel in the sand. Have a party or picnic, or take photographs of the wildlife, sand, and water. Besides relaxing at the beach, the day is best spent by cleaning up garbage and debris, so that the beach looks cleaner and animals are safer. If you are looking for a soundtrack to the day, the Beach Boys should suffice.
Your daily thought!
“You have power over your mind — not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” Marcus Aurelius
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- Special needs individuals get a warm welcome at this Texas restaurant
- Their Bodies Age But Seniors Have Higher Emotional Well-Being – Here’s Why
- –Former ‘Buried Life’ star Ben Nemtin helping others discover their true goals
- Keanu Reeves Bumps Into Wedding Party and Stays For ‘Couple of Whiskies’ and Conversations in Pub
- A Motorcycle Ride And Elm City Brewing For Lunch
- Finding Great Food In The Monadnock Region – Discover Your New Culinary Journey
- Chamber Podcast With Cheetah Design Studio
- 3 Tips To Help Your Kids Crush College By Kristina Ellis
- Do I Need A Will Or A Trust?- Dave Ramsey
- How To Save Money On Back-To-School Shopping By Rachel Cruze
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Help us help you!Perm