Happy Tuesday! Anyone can play it safe, but there is a group of folks who go for broke and make a difference.
Today is Go For Broke Day!
Go For Broke Day is a day for taking a chance, giving it all you have, and leaving nothing undone. It may be a day to put all your money down when gambling, to risk everything for a new project or business endeavor, to start a new job, or take a chance on a new relationship.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.” Marie Curie
- They were facing jail time. Instead, they’re training shelter dogs. ‘We’d both gone through some tough things in life,’ Kelvin Simmons said about the dog he is training as part of a diversion program.
- This Publix Employee And A Little Girl Are Best Friends
- Gardening Dad Just Broke World Record For Growing 1,269 Tomatoes on a Single Stem in his Tiny Greenhouse
- Reversing hearing loss with regenerative therapy
- –Airbus flew its A380 on 100% sustainable aviation fuel made from used cooking oil
- ‘If I’m Here, She’s Here’: Man Builds Wetland Paradise On His Property For Late Wife
- EV Charging Answer: Quantum Technology Will Cut Time it Takes to Charge Electric Cars to Just 9 Seconds
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.