Happy Monday! You can go and make a difference where you live!
It is National Gardening Exercise Day.
If you have a garden, at least a half an hour of your day should be spent in it. There are all sorts of activities you can do: Planting, weeding, digging, raking, pruning, spading and more. It is possible to burn up to 400 calories an hour while planting, weeding, and digging. Do you not think it’s too late to still plant in June? Nonsense. Here are a list of vegetables that can still be planted. If you don’t have a garden, you still could plant one, or visit a friend who has a garden and help them out for the day.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Keep moving forward. One step at a time.”
- Former Wall Street trader infused competitive culture into a public HS in central Florida. Now the school’s math team is one of the best in the country.
- Avoid Mosquito Bites by Ditching These Colors of Clothing This Summer
- Onlookers Rush To Save Motorcyclist Trapped Underneath Car
- –Some restaurants are abandoning tipping in favour of paying their staff higher wages
- Portland doctors ‘first in world’ to apply new cancer therapy, resulting in tumor reduction
- Daredevil Granny, 103, Sets World Record For Oldest Skydiver
- Protein Destroys ‘Hard to Treat’ Cancers, Could Become ‘One Size Fits All’ Pill
- After surprise triplet pregnancy, couple stunned by another one
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.