Each one of us can take this Friday and make it great!
National Make a Friend Day
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.” Yann Martel
- Dollywood Parks & Resorts announced Tuesday it will cover 100% of tuition, fees and books for any employee
- Lindsey Jacobellis, the oldest American woman to win a Winter Olympics gold medal, wins the U.S. its first gold medal at the Winter Olympics
- 5-year-old’s advice to mom is the motivation we all need
- 16 years after first throwing it away, snowboarder finally wins Olympic gold
- 1,000 Doctors Now Prescribing Nature By Giving Free Admissions With National Park Passes
- 60 Acts of Kindness for Kids to Do to Make the World a Better Place
- –U.S. skier wins Olympic silver in Beijing, half a century after his mom won gold
- A Paralyzed Man With A Severed Spinal Cord Has Been Able To Walk Again, Thanks To An Implant
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.