Happy Monday! Our acts of kindness today, will make the week better for all.
Today is Lost Sock Memorial Day! This is probably because folks lost them on “no socks day” yesterday!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.” Eric Hoffer
- Austin becomes the first Texas city to experiment with ‘guaranteed income’
- News Anchor, Weatherman Couple Use Love Story to Fight Homophobia
- Hot Wheels launches first remote-controlled wheelchair toy
- Kansas City dog in running for national ‘Hero Dog’ award for comforting other dogs
- Horse That Never Won A Race Won Many Hearts
- Hi-tech Archaeology Reveals Extraordinary Cave Art Carvings Beneath 2000 Years of Sediment in Alabama
- People Are Sobbing Over Mom’s Sweet Tribute to Brother With Down Syndrome
- –This 96-year-old has been singing to hospital patients for 30 years
- ‘Local Hero’ Pulls Man Out Of Burning Car, Saves His Life
- Parkinson’s Disease Symptoms ‘Reversed’ by Mini Implant Bringing Hope
- How to navigate Mother’s Day when you’re estranged from your own mom
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.