Positive News Stories to start your day! (Motorcycle Ride Day)
Today Is National Motorcycle Ride Day!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
The brain is like a muscle. When it is in use we feel very good. Understanding is joyous. Carl Sagan
- Maya Angelou, Sally Ride and other trailblazing women will be featured on U.S. coins
- Good Morals in Stories Play a Positive Role in Shifting Values of Teens, Study Finds
- Community connects with uplifting messages on paper hearts
- Hundreds Gather To Give Terminally-Ill Father An Early Christmas Surprise
- Tunnel to Tower pays off mortgages of 50 law enforcement, military heroes
- –8th grade softball player pitches for opposing team when their player gets sick
- A Boy With Autism Wished For Friends. On His Birthday, He Jumped For Joy From The Response
- Full Battery in 15 Minutes: World’s Fastest Electric Car Charger is Launched
- PANDEMIC RAMBLINGS-EAST COAST TOUR By Zoe Fortenberry
- Dave Says-Protect Against Inflation
- Going In Style with Ken Coleman
- Eyegores Odditorium & Monster Museum by Sharon Black
- Ft. Larned is 150 Years Old by Sharon Black
- 4 Bad Spending Habits You Need to Break Today By Rachel Cruze
- Dealing with Disappointment By Dr. John Delony
- 3 Ways to Survive the Real Estate Gold Rush By George Kamel
- Dave Says-The Zero-Based Budget
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! ?)