Positive News Stories to start your day!
Today Is National Crazy Day!
National Crazy Day is a day for people to act crazy. The idea of the day is for people to have fun and be a little unhinged while breaking away from the normal rules and routines, and to do things a little bit differently than they are usually done.
How to Observe National Crazy Day
Spend the day by thinking of crazy things to do, and act on them! There’s a good chance that you’ll get someone to laugh in the process, and if you can put a smile on someone’s face, your participation in the day will be a success!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission. “Do not wish for an easy life. Wish for the strength to endure a difficult one.” Bruce Lee
- Meet the 2-year-old going viral for her positive affirmations on social media
- –Child with special needs forms friendship with sanitation worker, in Vestavia Hills, Alabama.
- Nebraska Teen Runner Helps Competitor Finish Race After He Collapsed, Forfeiting His Own District Medal Hopes
- Dad completes 1,200-mile barefoot walk to shed light on daughter’s rare genetic disorder
- Tiny home village for homeless opens in Los Angeles with 224 beds
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! ?)