Positive News Stories to start your day! We can make a difference!
Today Is Make A Difference Day!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.” Henry Ford
- Child with special needs forms friendship with sanitation worker, in Vestavia Hills, Alabama.
- Nebraska Teen Runner Helps Competitor Finish Race After He Collapsed, Forfeiting His Own District Medal Hopes
- Dad completes 1,200-mile barefoot walk to shed light on daughter’s rare genetic disorder
- Tiny home village for homeless opens in Los Angeles with 224 beds
- –‘Sharing the Sun’ market report details massive growth. More & more Americans gaining access to clean energy through community solar. Those unable to install it are still able to cut their electric bills through community projects
- Good Samaritan Returns Stolen Crystal
- Radha Rao covers John Legend’s hit single “All of Me” at almost every set she plays in Boston. Then one day John Legend showed up.
- ‘It All Worked!’ Ship Collects 20,000 Pounds Of Trash From Ocean
- Internet Sleuth Solves 45-Year Guitar Mystery Returning the Beloved ’57 Gretsch to a Rock Idol
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! ?)