Let’s begin the week well!
Today is Valentines Day!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“There are always limits, and there are always opportunities. The ones we rehearse and focus on are the ones that shape our attitude and our actions.” Seth Godin
- The bald eagle has been removed from Vermont’s endangered species list
- Dazzling ice fishing shack made from childhood memories and stained glass
- Celebrity chef Andre Rush raises awareness on PTSD, veteran suicide
- Professor Asks Students To Send Photos Of Their Pets Doing Classwork
- The Average American Has Made 5 New Friends Through Video Gaming in the Past Year
- –Former NFL star Jared Veldheer got a job in a Michigan school cafeteria after he retired because he figured he’d “give it a go”
- Nonprofit hosts nationwide Super Bowl parties to help homeless
- New Lightweight Material From MIT Scientists is Stronger Than Steel and as Light as Plastic
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.