Happy Saturday! Let’s help our neighbor and make the world better.
Today is International Fanny Pack Day. One day, Nick Yates of Boise, Idaho, was walking around Portland, Oregon, with a fruitcake in his fanny pack. He decided to give the fruitcake to a homeless man, and at that moment, food charity and fanny packs became inextricably linked.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Live your dream, and share your passion.”Holstee Manifesto
- A teacher raised more than $100,000 to purchase enough food to keep thousands of children from going hungry over winter break
- Shelter dog turned K-9 hero inspires Netflix movie
- Canadian Millionaire Donates His Life Savings to Plant 100,000 Daffodils – And They’ve Just Begun to Bloom
- –Utah Jazz to fund 32,000 nights of housing for Ukrainian refugees
- City Trees And Soil Are Sucking More Carbon Out Of The Atmosphere Than Previously Thought
- Nigerian Mom Designs Solar-Powered Cribs That Put an End to Baby Jaundice Disease
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.