Happy Thursday! Give yourself a high five for showing up!
Today is National High Five Day!
Let’s recognize the little things and the big ones will happen!
#NationalHighFiveDay #HighFiveDay #NH5D
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” John Wooden
- Arizona Iced Tea founder says the 99-cent price tag will stay the same
- Illinois offers $4,000 incentive to electric vehicle buyers
- Brother Of Youngest Boston Marathon Bombing Victim Finishes Race In Honor Of Brother
- Monumental Animal Sculptures Made From 35 Tons of Plastic Collected on Oregon Coast by Volunteers
- –Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively’s Group Effort Initiative is working with Netflix to hire people from underrepresented communities in film and television production jobs.
- How an innovative wheelchair helps this man stand tall
- Colorado deputy ‘bravely’ uses car to stop wrong-way driver saving lives: authorities
- Stranger Buys Expensive Sneakers For Teen With Autism
- 3 Easy Houseplants Can Instantly Reduce Air Pollutant by Up to 20%
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.