Happy Friday! You never know when you will change lives for good.
It is National Marriage Day.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer them with love.” Mahatma Gandhi
- Watch the moment a 104-year-old woman is granted her lifelong wish of meeting a penguin
- Phoenix gas station owner sells cheaper gas to help others
- Coffee May Cut Risk of Acute Kidney Injury, Scientists Discover
- Be Vigilant About Insurance
- The End Of The School Year For Jacob
- Juvenile Salmon Numbers Increase Over 150x Fold Thanks To Habitat Restoration In Washington State
- -New drug Dostarlimab cures all cancer patients in trial ‘first time in history’
- Disabled Teen Who Fled Ukraine Meets John Cena, the Wrestling Star Who Motivated His Journey
- Veteran Reunites With Japanese Love 70 Years After He Lost Her
- Friends of Music donates guitar amplifier system to Musselman High School band program
- Trooper Consoles Man After Talking Him Out Of Suicide
- 3D-Printed Ear is Made and Transplanted From Patient’s Living Cells
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.