Happy Tuesday! Try to look on the bright side.
Today is Humorous Day!
Loosen up, lighten up, and attempt to find humor in any situation that comes your way today.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“A day without laughter is a day wasted.” Charlie Chaplin
- National Parks icon Betty Reid Soskin retires as park ranger at 100 years old
- Seattle street barber gives out more than just free haircuts
- New Jersey firefighters rappel down elevator shaft in daring rescue of 6 trapped children
- Ultra Efficient ‘Tandem’ Solar Panels Ditch the Silicone to Absorb More of the Sun’s Spectrum With Less Energy
- –Jewish man shelters refugees to honor those who saved his own family from the Holocaust
- 96-year-old WWII veteran named hometown hero for decades of service
- Fire Department Honors Mandy The Cat For Saving A Life During A House Fire
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.