Learning from the best? Parents!
Today is NATIONAL PARENTS AS TEACHERS DAY.
NATIONAL PARENTS AS TEACHERS DAY ACTIVITIES
- Teach your child something new
Take this day as an opportunity to teach something new to your child. Your encouragement and passion will help them to pick up a new skill more easily.
- Join a local organization
If you are not a parent, you can still contribute by joining an organization that works for children’s education. This can help to improve the standard of education in your community.
- Post on social media
Use #ParentsAsTeachersDay to post on social media. Tell new parents about the Parents as Teachers initiative and encourage them to join a program.
Your daily thought!
“Make the most of the best and the least of the worst.” Robert Louis Stevenson
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- Electricity-generating windows? Swiss scientists design more efficient transparent solar panels
- Seattle firefighters rescue 13-year-old boy trapped inside car after crash in parking lot
- Social media experiment reveals potential to ‘inoculate’ millions of users against misinformation
- Living close to the water is good for your mental health: study
- –Canadian Breaks Guinness World Record, Plants More Than 23K Trees In 24 Hours
- Store Employee Angels are Rewarded for Assisting An Injured Elderly Woman: ‘I was Immediately Surrounded’
- Comrades in arms are reunited after bonding on deployment
- Remember… Everyone Makes Mistakes – Dave Ramsey
- Rachel Cruze Says Your Emergency Fund Is NOT For Christmas!
- Pie And Praise In Kansas By Sharon Black
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?