Happy Monday! Positive news stories will help you start the week off well!
Today is Lucky Penny Day!
“Find a penny, pick it up, and all day long you’ll have good luck.”
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Action expresses priorities.” Mahatma Gandhi
- A Pakistani man traveled all the way to Birmingham, Alabama to Have a surgery unavailable in his home country. In gratitude for his experience there, he invited the entire city to his wedding.
- ‘Bag ladies’ upcycle donated fabric into nearly 19,000 bags in fight against plastic. Their charge? Nothing
- Black shelter animals weren’t getting adopted. A photographer had an idea: glam shots
- 2-Year-Old Boy Orders 31 Cheeseburgers Through Mom’s Phone
- Common Clay in Kitty Litter Could Be the Friendliest Way to Cut Emissions and Fight Climate Change
- –Mom with ALS stands, shares mother-son wedding dance with help from her sons
- Bird-watcher wrongfully accused in Central Park video gets a bird-watching TV show – ‘Extraordinary Birder’
- Surprise $810 Tip Leaves Waitress Speechless
- Ashes Scattered After Her Dog Dies Form “Miraculous” Shape in the Wind: ‘They Never Truly Leave Us’
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.