Bacon it is! All day long!
Today is Bacon Day.
How to Observe Bacon Day
The creators of the day suggested the following ways to celebrate:
- Have a party and invite everyone you know, as well as people you don’t know.
- Have a “big, non denominational, gift giving December holiday”; get at least one person a gift on the day.
- Eat a large amount of bacon; try different varieties and qualities.
- Watch movies that star Kevin Bacon, movies with “Bacon” in the title, movies about bacon, or movies about preprocessed bacon—such as Babe.
- Play “loud and diverse music” and drink “spirituous beverages”.
- Dress up like a pork product.
- Kiss under mistletoe made of pork fat.
- Taunt vegans and vegetarians.
- Toasting to bacon and Bacon Day.
- Email everyone you know and wish them a very happy Bacon Day.
- It seems fitting that the day should also be spent watching The Simpsons. The most appropriate episode to watch is probably “I Love Lisa.” Prepare some recipes that feature bacon so you have something to eat while watching.
Your daily thought!
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” E. E. Cummings
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
- A barber in Buffalo turned his shop into a shelter for 50 people during the killer blizzard. They slept in the chairs and the floor with barber capes as blankets.
- Pet dog saved the life of 6-year-old innocent, loyalty won the hearts of people, people said – give the medal
- The Milwaukee Public Library’s TikTok Account Is Amazing
- Triplets Reunite With Garbage Truck Driver–Their Childhood Hero—4 Years After Adorable Story Went Viral
- 100-year-old veteran returns to the skies in a WWII-era plane thanks to a volunteer group
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Ad Ted Mann-Musician
Ad Guyer & Son Roofing, Marlborough, NH – Full Service Roofing
High-Quality Roofing With Over 40 Years Experience
49 Granite St. Marlborough, NH 03455