Positive News Stories to start your day!
Today is…Eat What You Want Day
Throw caution to the wind, put a pause on your healthy diet, and eat what you want today. Get rid of the list of foods you aren’t supposed to eat, and eat your favorite food or foods, even if they are horrible for you. Eat something high in trans or saturated fats, high in sugar, or high in salt. Some say that you must still stay within your calorie range, and can just eat the type of things you want, not an unlimited amount of them. But, others say you are able to eat as much of anything you want. Of course, the one reason you shouldn’t fully celebrate the day is if you have food allergies or other medical conditions that keep you from eating certain foods.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share and support our mission.“
“Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.”Michelle Obama
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )
Thank these advertisers for their support of Positive News For You, by letting them know you appreciate them. (And spending money with them doesn’t hurt either!)