Happy Wednesday! Over the hump, with great new stories.
Today is National Wine Day!
Celebrate the day by drinking wine! Buy a bottle of a kind you haven’t tried before, or go to a winery and do some wine tasting. Have a wine party and have everyone that attends bring a bottle of wine. In order to get the health benefits of wine, make sure you aren’t overindulging.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“One’s destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things.” Henry Miller
- A California police department offered gas money for unwanted guns. It ran out
- Why these Bay Area restaurants list every worker’s name on the menu
- Georgia hiker rescued after falling off waterfall while snapping photo: ‘Absolutely a miracle’
- The Painting Paid for Grilled Cheese Sandwiches 50 Years Ago – Now Earns the Restaurant Thousands
- “Nice little surprise,” United First Parish Church in Quincy has crypts of 2 U.S. presidents
- –Heinz tomato ketchup will soon come in paper bottles to help the environment
- California chopper crew rescues man trapped on 500-foot cliff, video shows
- Divers Recover 12 Tons of Trash From Lake Tahoe –Along With Engagement Rings and Wallets
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.