Do a Grouch a Favor Day
Do a Grouch a Favor Day is a day for doing favors for the grouches in our lives. Maybe they are our neighbor, a coworker, part of our family, or a stranger we meet at the store or on the street. Some people are always grouchy, and some people only become grouchy after a lot of stress is placed on them. We probably have all been grouchy at some point. No matter where a grouch is found today, the day is for doing them a favor, with the hope that it will cheer them up, and help their grouchiness subside. It may not help everyone—some people are perennial grouches—but it’s worth a try!
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )