Be Humble Day
Today is not for bragging or boasting about one’s accomplishments or achievements. Rather, it is a day to practice humility. It is not a day to talk about oneself, but a day to listen to others, appreciate their accomplishments, and learn from them. It is a day for acknowledging one’s imperfections and faults and understanding that improvements can be made. In short, it is a day to be humble.
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )