Happy Tuesday! Random Acts Of Kindness are everywhere.
Today is Drop Everything and Read Day!
Simple acts of kindness that make the world better.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.” Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Boise boy raises close to $2,000 for Idaho Humane Society
- Humans Can Fight Viruses By Breathing Deeply –Harvard Study Shows How it Works
- –Woman accidentally wins $10 million on lottery scratcher after stranger bumps into her
- 101-year-old earns honorary high school diploma after dropping out in the 1930s
- New Orleans Popeyes Cashier Sings Her Customers’ Drive-Thru Orders
- Young Artist Draws ‘Picture Perfect’ Pencil Portraits, Says Anyone Can Do it With Practice –And Shows You How
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.