Positive News Stories to start your day!
Today is…National Creativity Day
National Creativity Day was founded by Hal Croasmun and ScreenwritingU “to celebrate the imaginative spirits everywhere and to encourage them to keep creating.” It is a day to nurture your creativity, to be imaginative, and to support the creativity of others. There are all types of creative people, such as artists, writers, photographers, musicians, and filmmakers. But one doesn’t need to be an expert in a field in order to be creative—those who just dabble in creative pursuits can benefit from doing so. Kurt Vonnegut once wrote:
“The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven’s sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possibly can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something.”
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share and support our mission.“
“Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”Mother Teresa
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )
Thank these advertisers for their support of Positive News For You, by letting them know you appreciate them. (And spending money with them doesn’t hurt either!)