Positive News Stories to start your day!
Today is…National Eat Your Vegetables Day
Today we focus on staying healthy, by making sure to eat plenty of vegetables. The goal of the day is to eat vegetables at every meal, as well as for any snacks. Thankfully, this is easy to do, as there are many vegetables to choose from. Some common vegetables include potatoes, carrots, corn, peas, cucumbers, tomatoes, garlic, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, zucchini, artichokes, beets, spinach, radish, beans, cabbage, lettuce, and ginger. There are two basic types of vegetables: one that is more starchy and higher in calories, and one that is more water-rich.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share and support our mission.“
“Breathe. Take care. Stand still for a minute. What you are looking for might just be looking for you too.”Cleo Wade
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )
Thank these advertisers for their support of Positive News For You, by letting them know you appreciate them. (And spending money with them doesn’t hurt either!)