Positive News Stories to start your day!
Today is…New Friends Day (Or National Ice Cream Day)
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.“
“Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use.”Ruth Gordon
- ‘I’m feeling great’: Jeopardy’s Alex Trebek gives health update on cancer treatments
- Step Up shifts lessons to help teens in COVID-19 pandemic
- ‘Feisty’ Jewish war hero, 99, survived Nazi assassination, plane crash, cancer, and now coronavirus
- Lunch on Lizzo: the singer bought meals for employees at Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )
Thank these advertisers for their support of Positive News For You, by letting them know you appreciate them. (And spending money with them doesn’t hurt either!)