The Fibonacci sequence can be visualized by viewing a logarithmic spiral called the Fibonacci spiral. The spiral is made by using tiling squares with consecutive Fibonacci numbers, where an arc is drawn connecting the opposite corners of each tile and then into the next tile. The numbers of the Fibonacci sequence approximate the golden ratio, an irrational number that goes to infinity, and the Fibonacci spiral approximates the golden spiral.
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )