Today is… New Friends Day
Friends enrich lives in countless ways, and today is a day to work to forge new friendships, as well as to strengthen friendships that have recently started. It is a day to embrace the potential of new friendships, and to be open to having new friends. We are happier with a strong support system of friends, and loneliness can be kept at bay. Friendships also reflect who we are, so if we surround ourselves with good, virtuous, and dynamic people, we’re more likely to have those traits as well. Today is an opportunity to bring these good people into our lives. New friends can also expand the way we view the world; we can be exposed to new ideas, hobbies, and ways of thinking. The more friends we have, the more accepting and understanding of the differences of people we will be.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )