Happy Thursday! Laughter is like medicine. Take a moment to laugh.
Today is International Moment of Laughter Day!
Did you know laughter burns calories! Things to do today?
- Laughing out loud at the funny cards in a greeting card shop.
- Calling a friend to share a funny story.
- Getting naked, looking in the mirror, and laughing.
- Buy a “laugh-box” in a joke shop and turning it on at work or at home.
- Showing your baby pictures to someone who’s never seen them.
- Thinking up your own way to get someone else to laugh with you.
- Or just laughing for no apparent reason at all.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”Zig Ziglar
- Homeless 17 Year Old Living Under Bridge Who Surrendered 4 Month Old Puppy So It Would Be Taken Care Of Reunited With Dog, Now Has A Place To Stay
- 9-Year-Old Boy Raises $2,000 For Idaho Humane Society
- Leaving No Molecule Behind: ‘Landfill of the Future’ Turns Farming Waste Into Soaps, Compost, and Candles
- –One of two Massachusetts maximum security prisons (MCI Cedar Junction) to close, a milestone reflecting falling crime rates, sentencing reform
- Missy’s Closet Giving Away Free Prom Dresses in Manchester, NH
- Repaired Texas synagogue reopens months after hostage crisis
- Solar Panels That Make Electricity at Night are Finally Here – And They’re Cheap and Don’t Need Batteries
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.