Positive News Stories to start your day!
Today is…May Ray Day
May Ray Day is for getting outside, soaking up the sun’s rays, and celebrating the warmer weather. May is the last full month of spring, meaning that it is starting to warm up pretty nicely, but it’s not yet so scorching hot that you can’t bear to be outside. Being in the sun can be both good and bad for your health. In addition to being a day to be outside, the day is for celebrating anyone named Ray. The idea for the day was thought up by Richard Ankli, in honor of his brother Ray, who was born on May 19. Ankli’s idea was turned into a day by the Broadway Fun Spot in St. Joseph, Michigan, in 1977.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share and support our mission.“
“The brain is like a muscle. When it is in use we feel very good. Understanding is joyous.”Carl Sagan
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )
Thank these advertisers for their support of Positive News For You, by letting them know you appreciate them. (And spending money with them doesn’t hurt either!)